- Make a decision today to take control of your health and don’t allow others to blindly lead you to poor health.
- Start every morning with prayer, meditation and journaling at least 5 things you are grateful for. Focusing on what you are grateful for actually alters brain chemistry!
- Serve others who are less fortunate than yourself. Get your family involved a community service project. This will usually do wonders for shifting the focus from gluttony to thoughtfulness and gratitude.
- Be an example to those you love.
- Break your sugar addiction prior to the holidays so you will be less likely to fall victim to gorging on sweet “death” traps.
- Eliminate simple carbs, sugar, pasta, bread, white rice and white potatoes immediately. For most people it takes about 3 days to kill the craving for sugar. For some of you, it can take a couple of weeks.
- To help eliminate the craving for sugar.
Monday, November 24, 2014
The Daniel Plan - Healthy Holiday Preparation
The best time to start preparing for a healthy holiday season is now! The more energy and clarity you have prior to the holiday season, the less likely you are to fall prey to advertisers, food pushers and well meaning relatives.