a Ministry of Food and Family...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

For Goodness Sake ~ You Don't Need All Those Gadgets

Kitchen Gadgets ~ Who Needs Um?

If you have been reading my blogs, then you know I have one covered skillet and few stock pots, a cutting board, a spatula, spaghetti drainer and hand held grater. I have never been one to get into kitchen gadgets. Why? Because, you don't need them. Sometimes, I think I have too many. A knife, a board and a pot will prepare and cook a lot of things different ways.

A chef has a favorite skillet or stock pot. They just do. Its because it has cooked/held some dishes that were exquisite ... never to be forgotten.

So, if you open your pantry and it looks like this...

its time to down size!


Once in a while, I do treat myself to something fun ~ its just the artist in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment